25 April 2007

Jana Needs:

1) Your help.
2) psychotropic medications (I'm sure there are many who would agree...)
3) to get her butt in here! (Can I bring the rest of me too? ...)
4) an agent
5) to be locked away for a long, long time. (Do you see a trend here?)
6) shoes badly
7) them by Monday, August 27.
8) to post some stuff on here
9) 150 x 12 = 1800
10) help with some questions
11) to get the stick out of her @$$, and visit.
12) ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT
13) to find that peace and soften her anger towards her Father (WHAT?! Are you kidding me?)
14) to get over it, and either come up with something original to write about or quit writing. ...
15) to reveal why she is so wierd

This was soo fun...just google "your name needs". Thanks Juli!

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm glad that you did it! Once Megan helped me figure it out, it was really funny to look up everyone's names.

JB

Jennifer McHam said...

You are a GOOF!!! But I love ya! :)
xoxo,
Jen