11 February 2007

The "To Do" list is getting smaller...


I have been in Arlington for another weekend of wedding planning. It has been really fun! Yesterday I got my hair cut, ordered napkins, picked the flavor of cakes, punch, and decorations. Then I finalized my bridal portrait time on February 24th. Mom and I went to the mall to shop for wedding party gifts and Travis got his hair cut. Finally, we went to Barnes and Noble and got a guest book. We actually ended up making our own. It looks awesome!!
Today we took engagement pictures. They are so good! Mom is the best photographer. The light was great. We didn't have to fight shadows or anything. It is a good thing too because it was chilly outside! I will put some of the pictures at the end of this post.

We still have plenty to get done, but that is for next time. Now it is time for Travis and me to go home, so I am going to go pack now. In the meantime...enjoy the pictures...




4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

We enjoyed the little bit we saw you this weekend! Hopefully, I can spend some girl time with you and mom in a couple of weeks. I saw the guest book. It is really good. That will be special since you guys did yourselves. Mom is a great photographer! Love you. Your Big Sister!

Shauna said...

The pictures are so cute!

Staci said...

I can't believe how grown up you look! You're still JB's 'lil sis in my mind. lol I love you're hair cut! So cute!!!

suzspeaks said...

Great pictures!! I'm with Staci, you are a real grown up!!! I'm so happy for you~