18 February 2007

The 1st wedding shower...

This weekend in The Woodlands we had our first wedding shower. Actually, the shower was held for me by Travis' mom's good friends! They are so sweet and wonderful. It was beautifully decorated and everyone was so generous with their gifts. We got mostly kitchen tools, silverware, backware and lots and lots of great stuff!! I'm ready to get to cooking! :)

When Travis and I got back into town we pulled up to his house and there was another package on the porch from one of my cousins. It was a food processor! Yay!

I have the day off tomorrow so my job is going to be cleaning out the cabinets in the kitchen and organizing with all the new gadgets and fun stuff. I am so excited!

AND...my wonderful fiance bought me the coolest camera ever for my wedding gift. I'm going to come back with some awesome pictures of the honeymoon!

Alright, time to stop bragging and get back to my husband-to-be...

Love,
Jana Kay

2 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Aren't wedding showers sOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUUUUUUN?!?!?! I love them! I'm living vicariously through you right now ;) ha! And even MORE fun (at least for ME) is organizing everything that you get!! Yippeeeeeeee! Enjoy it - I'm foaming at the bit over here. Can't wait to see y'all soon!!!
xoxo, Jen :)

Staci said...

Yay for a new camera!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures :)