30 December 2006

Well, Christmas is over and the New Year is about to begin! I hope you all had a great holiday season.

For Christmas, Travis and I headed to Arlington to spend a day with my family. Then we headed to College Station to spend the day with Travis' extended family (the Warden side) and then ended up in The Woodlands (Houston) for the rest of the weekend. It was so much fun! We got a lot of great presents and he has already made himself a work bench in his garage with all the tools he got for Christmas! He is super excited about building a bunch of stuff...I guess we need to invest in a shopvac now...right Dad?! :)

The wedding plans are going very well. We almost have all the names and address together to get the invitations addressed and sent out. Apparently, the invitations came in, but weren't printed right, so we had to send them back to get reprinted. Hopefully they will be there by Tuesday. Anyway, the cakes have been picked out and Mom has been hard at work on the dresses. I getting really excited!
Not a lot is happening other than wedding planning and settling down from the holidays. I am going to the store now to get some Tenderloins...that is right, I cook! :)


Love...JK

For those of you who need a reminder of what Travis looks like, here is a picture...don't worry...he hasn't changed a bit!! ;)

5 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Your invitations are here! Mom got them this morning at church. I'm glad that you might be blogging more frequently now that you have your new computer. Love ya! JB

Megan said...

I am glad to see that Travis hasn't changed a bit. :) Thanks for posting a picture! Y'all are so cute!

I do have to say that you are forever about 12 in my mind-it's weird to see jb's little sis all grown up!

and in case I haven't told you (which I don't think I have...) congrats!

Shauna said...

I needed the Travis picture reminder! I have to agree with Megan on the 12 comment...since Travis hasnt changed and you havent changed a bit ....that makes you guys like 12 years old and 18 years old right????????? :) Just kidding!!! Love you JK!

Staci said...

Awww. Ya'll are so cute! You are just glowing :) Thanks for posting the picture!

Rebecca said...

Ok, so I know that I'm a little...no...I mean A LOT out of the loop, but your getting married to Travis? Like TRAVIS...from Sooner...who memorized the Bible for you when he was in High School? I knew you were getting married, but I had NO IDEA!!!