10 December 2006

Texas is not supposed to be this cold! Wow! I sure am pulling out all my coats. I love this weather because you can build fires!! :)

Anyway, Travis and I are at his parents' house in The Woodlands in Houston. His mother's birthday was yesterday so we came down to celebrate with her and her friends. It has been a good weekend. We are getting ready to head to church, but apparently I get ready faster at other peoples' houses than I do at my own. I have time to kill!

I don't have much to update on really. We are heading back to Austin this afternoon after we go see a movie with his parents.

I hope you are all having a great weekend!! :)

Love to you all...
JK

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Tell Travis hello from me JK!
-Shauna

Ledbetter Fam said...

Finally, it's about time! You're falling behind. We can't wait to see you at Christmas. Love ya, JB