31 March 2006

I found Skye a home! A guy named Adam took her and he has a big backyard for her to run around in. He goes up to the mountains a lot too so she will have lots of adventures. He had Huskies growing up so he knows what he is getting himself into. It was a little awkward last night and this morning. I didn't have her jumping around on the bed when I was trying to go to sleep and she wasn't standing at the front door wagging her nub to go outside. It was lonely, but I can make another two weeks until I get to have Mom here with me. :)

The moving plans are coming along. The guy who is interested in subletting my apartment hasn't gotten back to me in awhile so I am hoping that he is still interested. I won't have to worry about buying out my lease then!

Speaking of money...my car broke on Monday. Apparently the head gasket decided to break. I think my car just knows it is about to have to make a long trip again. This will make money tight as I am trying to move, but with God's direction it will work out.

That is about all the new stuff I have for now. Love you all...

JK

No comments: