02 March 2006

Hello everyone! Wow, it sure has been a long time! I am using someone else's computer right now so this won't be too long of an entry.

My laptop is getting fixed! WooHoo! I shipped it to my wonderful father because he found someone who will fix it for a lot cheaper than anyone out here. So, there is no telling when I will actually get it back, but hey, at least it is getting done right!? So, until then please bear with me and my random entries.

I am job hunting in Texas right now. The hunt is going...slowly...but it is going. I have had several interviews and second interviews, but nothing seems to be coming through. I have some more things in the works, so hopefully soon I will get down there. I am hoping to be down there by the end of April. I am considering just picking up and going because it would be so much easier to find a job locally. That isn't very realistic or smart, but I'm getting frustrated!

Anyway, life is good. Things are chugging along and I am surviving. Things here at work are a little stressful and more and more changes are coming with the merger. That is the biggest reason I want to get out of here faster!

Okay, enough of that! I gotta get out of here! Have a great night and until my next entry...

JK

No comments: