03 November 2010

29 Years Old!

My birthday was yesterday and it was a great day! I went to Ladies' Bible Class in the morning and then spent the afternoon with my girls. At 3:30pm I had a 90 minute massage! It was heavenly!! :)

Apparently, while I was gone, Jayden had been complaining that her tummy was hurting so the babysitter had given her some laxative. She had started complaining as soon as I left (3:15) and
when I got home she was still hurting. She would randomly cry out in pain. It was awful! I finally decided that when Travis got home, we were going to take her to the doctor. So, Travis got home and the babysitter came about the same time. (We had another babysitter come so that we could go out for my birthday dinner.) Travis and I loaded up Jayden in the car and started driving. About the time we pull into the parking lot at the hospital (doctor's office was closed) Jayden cries out one more time and lets out the biggest TOOT I have ever heard come out of her! And then...she was ALL better! That is right... I almost took my daughter to the ER for GAS!!!!! Ugh...

My birthday dinner still happened! We took Jayden home and went out. Travis took me out to my traditional birthday place...RED LOBSTER!! Woohoo!!! It was good to get out and spend time with my hubby. We had some time to go walk around at Bed, Bath & Beyond after dinner. I love spending time with Travis no matter what we are doing!


Kenley has the stomach bug that the rest of us had the last couple of weeks. :( Poor kid! We thought we got her out of the house in time to avoid it, but apparently her tummy is giving her issues!

God please give my babies a rest from the sicknesses going around!

3 comments:

Erin said...

One time on a roadtrip, I started cramping up so bad - I was in SO much pain. It wasn't that time of the month (I was not of age) so something was seriously wrong. We were in the middle of the desert so therefore - no bathroom breaks. Finally we reached civilization and found a bathroom. I just had to go and then I was all better! Jayden and I must have the same system. :)

Rachael and Chris said...

Happy Birthday!! And in regards to your earlier post...I'm still reading about your precious family!

Priya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!