27 October 2008

Fun Times!

Wow...I'm getting really bad at this...

In fact, I'm not sure what all has happened since I wrote last, but I will try and post about some of it.

Recently we went to a murder mystery dinner and, of course, I forgot my camera.  It was a crazy time just getting ready to go and I totally forgot to pick up the camera.  Anyway, we went and we had fun.  It was set back in 1881 so we dressed up in western gear.  Jayden wore a little dress that my sister Kari Ann had let me borrow.  It was sooo cute on her with the bonnet and everything!  I'll have to get pictures from the two people who remembered their cameras.  

This past week, Jayden and I went to the zoo with three other moms and their little ones.  It was a blast.  I think I'm going to take Jayden back to the zoo this week. 

Recently we went on a walk.  We have some greenbelt trails all through our neighborhood.  It is so nice to be able to take a few steps down the street and then suddenly be lost in nature.
The other day, Jayden decided to strip during her nap.  She is so stinkin' cute!


8 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Don't you just wanna squeeze her little cheeks???? :) Can't wait to see y'all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica said...

She is SO pretty! Those are just outright Adorable (with a capital A)!

Kari said...

She is such a doll! And she looks like such a happy baby!

Mimi said...

Having babysat for this precioius angel on Saturday night I can say she is the CUTEST and BEST baby girl I have ever been around ! Objectively speaking of course ! :) Mimi

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! If you make it to town for the holidays you BETTER call so we can meet this little angel!!! :)

Shauna said...

She is so precious! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. It's great to hear from you again, but mostly I wanted to see pictures of that baby! (Hee Hee!) Love You. See you guys soon.
Kari Ann

Ledbetter Fam said...

She is cute, but her Aunt Juli Beth wants to see her more!!! :) Can't wait to see you guys soon!

JB