14 October 2007

New Camera

Travis got my birthday present for me early...a new camera! I love it. I have been a shutterbug ever since. It is able to read my old card from the camera Nikki broke, so I can actually share with you what the dog house looks like! So, here is the last picture my camera ever took...


At this point, Nikki charged me and knocked the camera out of my hand and all the little pieces inside decided to quit. Here are some pictures of us working on the house...


Nikki loves her house when it is raining! We had put some carpet in there for her, but that lasted a few hours and then the back yard was strewn with her new found toy.

2 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Cool! At least you will be able to move it with you... Mark built Chaos a dog house to CODE in college and it took 3 grown men to pick it up and move it OVER the fence (because it was too big to go through the fence door...) ha!

Steve and Joan said...

Glad you got a new camera! We will look forward to many more photos!