30 March 2007

We are back! Travis and I got back to Arlington Wednesday afternoon. We had such a nice long honeymoon in Costa Rica to relax and unwind from the wedding. It was awesome! There are so many stories and I want to share them all. There is too much to say in sitting so this is the plan... when I get back to Austin, I will start writing out stories from the honeymoon by days. I will start with day one and work my way to the end. I am going to try to do a day of the honeymoon per day. So this should take a good ten days or so. There may be some days in there where I don't get to my computer or have much time to write everything down, so please hang in there with me.

I just wanted to write a little something letting everyone know that we are back and safe and very happy!

Thank you to everyone who was there to be a part of our wedding and make it such a special day!

Love all...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The wedding was beautiful! I was honored that y'all would want to share such an important thing in your lives with me. And it was great to get to see everyone. Love you!

Jennifer McHam said...

YAY! Happy wedding! YAY! Happy honeymoon! YAY! A new sister to love! :) Can't wait to hear all the stories & glad y'all are back safe & sound :)
Love,
Jen

Staci said...

Glad that ya'll made it home safe! Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon!