06 September 2005

So, today, for Labor Day, I finished unpacking most of my boxes and cleaning up my new apartment. Then, I went to Castle Rock to participate in my first ever Fantasy Football Draft!! Yes, brother-in-laws...I am now the coolest sister-in-law you have or ever will have!! :) It was very interesting. Nothing like what I thought it would be. Basically, all the guys hated me by the end of it because, apparently, I was taking all the best players. Whatever! They got Payton Manning! Anyway, I ended up pretty well off! They were all raving about what a great team I had and how it was probably the best in the league...blah blah blah. They were just saying that because I'm cute...right Dava Lynn!? ;) Just kidding! :) I had a blast!!

Tomorrow it is back to work. I have so much coming up in October that I am not sure September will be long enough to get ready for it all. It is amazing how life has its seasons (okay not actually spring, summer, etc. seasons). It seems that life calms down for just a month or so and then time just speeds up. I can't imagine what it is like for all of my sisters being mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters!! I admire you all! :)

Well, I think that is it for tonight. I'm exhausted and I have to be ready for a busy week ahead of me! Good night!! :)

No comments: